Greetings – and welcome to my website. I’m a business writer and journalist currently based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I’ve posted links to some of my work here and will continue to add recent work. Thanks for stopping by!
Brad Allen contact me: brad [at] bdallen [dot] com Linkedin profile here.
Star Tribune – Contributing columnist for the Sunday business section, On the Other Handlooks at the intersection of personal financial lives and the entities that create, research, market, sell and regulate the products and services that individuals and families use..
- Keeping it local with your investments can pay off
- Millennials invest in themselves
- Battle for your mobile wallet heats up
- Married same sex couples get used to new reality
- A job just ain’t what it used to be
- Retirees are writing their own second acts
Investor Relations Magazine — Global print and on-line magazine focused on the interaction between public companies and the financial markets.
- Focus on donations grows
- Is Best Buy’s leadership crisis overwhelming strategy?
- See more of my work at Investor Relations Magazine
Finance & Commerce — Business and executive profiles for publication focused on Minnesota and regional real estate and economy.
- Software startup Naiku founders make it look easy
- White House adviser: ‘Robotics revolution is here’
- See more of my work at Finance & Commerce
MinnPost.com — Award-winning Minnesota-based on-line news site.
- New Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit helping to heat up construction jobs
- Some signs of business confidence surface in burst of Hennepin Avenue activity
- See more of my work at MinnPost.
Reuters – Global news and financial wire service.
- How investors can use Twitter
- Long-term care funding wrapped up in deficit debate
- See more of my work at Reuters
Twin Cities Business Magazine – Regional Minnesota business magazine focused on small and mid-sized businesses and entrepreneurs.
- LA Fitness Versus Life Time Fitness
- Minnesota’s silicon touch
- See more of my work at Twin Cities Business